The Wells Fargo Pavilion is a climate-controlled, smoke-free facility perfect for hosting weddings, receptions, quinceaneras, company parties, arts & crafts shows, gun & knife shows, auto shows, banquets, animal events and premier fundraisers, dinners, dances and fairs. The Pavilion received a $700,000.00 renovation in 2000 which has updated this facility into a very attractive, comfortable, and versatile structure able to accommodate a wide variety of events.
- 20,000 sq. ft. facility
- 1,320 occupancy
- 2,000+ parking spaces
- 98 (10'x10') exhibit booths
- 10 full RV hookups located behind Pavilion at $25/night
- Additional RV hookups located at various points on the fairgrounds
- Snack bar/kitchen
- 21 telephone lines
- Portable stage, 7 portable bleachers, with seating capacity of 50 people each
- Folding tables (rectangular or round)
- Seating for up to 1,000 people (w/ rectangular tables) and 700 people (w/ round tables)
- Metal folding chairs
- Facility: $700 per day plus equipment usage charge
- Required to use our alcoholic beverage concessionaire, e.g. cash bar
*NOTE: $300 deposit is due at the signing of the contract. The balance of all charges, except labor charges and utility charges, are due at least 10 days prior to the event. Labor and utility charges are due no later than 3 days after the event.
All dates listed below have been previously rented and are unavailable.
Dates that are not listed may be vacant for possible rental.