The First Financial Pavilion is a climate-controlled, smoke-free facility that is perfect for hosting weddings, receptions, quinceaneras, company parties, arts & crafts shows, gun & knife shows, auto shows, banquets, animal events and premier fundraisers, dinners, dances and fairs. The Wells Fargo Pavilion received a $700,000.00 renovation in 2000 which has updated this facility into a very attractive, comfortable and versatile structure able to accommodate a wide variety of events.
- 20,000 sq. ft. facility
- 1,320 occupancy
- 2,000+ parking spaces
- 98 (10'x10') exhibit booths
- 10 full RV hookups located behind Pavilion at $25/night
- Additional RV hookups located at various points on the fairgrounds
- Snack bar/kitchen
- 21 telephone lines
- Portable stage, 7 portable bleachers, with seating capacity of 50 people each
- Folding tables (rectangular or round)
- Seating for up to 1,000 people (w/ rectangular tables) and 700 people (w/ round tables)
- Metal folding chairs
Please contact for pricing information.