Mutton Bustin' Drawing on Facebook Live!
In 2023, the San Angelo Rodeo will hold a drawing for Mutton Bustin' participants. The drawing will be on Facebook Live. Please go to the San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo Facebook page to tune in and watch. Sign-ups for the drawing will end on February 17th at 12:00 pm on the San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo website. The drawing will be held on February 21st at 12:00 pm. If selected, contestants will have until February 24th at 5 pm to pay the $35 entry fee which will confirm their spot in the rodeo performance they get drawn to. Winners will be notified via email. Failure to confirm by posted time will result in loss of that contestant's spot. Performance times will be assigned at the time of the drawing. We will start with the first performance and go straight down the list of time slots. There will be no trades. If a contestant is not able to compete at their appointed time slot, that spot will be filled from an alternate list. Entry fees are non-refundable.
Rodeo Performances with Mutton Bustin'
- Contestant must be 50 pounds or less at time of their performance. Contestants will be weighed on site prior to competing
- Contestants must be FOUR years old or older
- Safety equipment will be provided by SASSRA
- No ropes or any other equipment is allowed
- Contestant must ride facing forward
- Winner of each performance will receive a buckle from Sonora Bank
- Check in time is one hour before the performance starts at the Foster Communications Coliseum Box Office.
Friday, March 31 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 1 at 1:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 1 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 2 at 2:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 6 at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, April 7 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 8 at 1:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 8 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 9 at 2:00 p.m.- Xtreme Bulls
Wednesday, April 12 at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 13 at 7:30 p.m.